Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) is a Hanger company and a leading provider of Evidence-Based Clinical Programs, Leading-Edge Rehabilitation Technologies and Advanced Therapist Training serving nearly 4,500 post acute and chronic rehab providers throughout the U.S., including the nation's leading Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Home Health and Inpatient/Outpatient organizations nationwide. Together with these progressive therapy providers, ACP is "Revolutionizing Rehabilitation." If you are self-motivated and want to make a difference, ACP is a fast growing, innovative company with opportunities throughout the U.S.
CLINICAL PROGRAM MANAGERS
If you have a passion for geriatrics and a love of mentoring…
Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) could be the next logical step in your career! ACP is rapidly expanding its specialized technology-based treatment programs throughout the U.S. and is seeking new Clinical Program Managers to join our growing family of licensed clinicians.
ACP Clinical Program Managers are able to broaden their clinical and teaching skills, while managing their own territories to provide training and support for ACP's advanced therapeutic modalities and evidence-based clinical programs. ACP Clinical Program Managers are responsible for overall program management with an emphasis on therapist training related to "physical agent modality" applications for aging adults including the following prevalent conditions:
- Assessing and managing acute, sub-acute and chronic pain, including arthritis
- Managing and improving joint mobility, gait, and ADL’s
- Neurological re-education CVA’s, contractures, and other debilitating conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic wounds
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Independent, Self-motivated, Success-driven
- Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy License
- 3+ Years Experience
- Able to Travel
- Computer Literate
- Long-Term Care or Geriatric Rehab Experience Preferred
In addition to competitive compensation and a progressive corporate culture, ACP offers:
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- 401k Program Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Aetna’s Resources for Living Program
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Device Program
- Basic and Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Paid Time-off plan
- Paid Holidays
- Corporate Credit Card
- Mileage Reimbursement
We are currently seeking Clinical Program Manager candidates in the areas below. To apply, please click on the location below to be directed to our posting.
We are not currently actively recruiting for Clinical Program Managers in any specific locations.
We are always accepting Clinical Program Manager applications nationwide. If you’re interested in an area that is not listed above, please apply to our General Submissions posting and be sure to let us know where you're interested, geographically speaking. We will be happy to reach out to you in the future if a position opens up where you live, or any other areas in which you expressed interest.
We are also seeking qualfied candidates for these positions throughout the company. To apply, please click on the position below to be directed to our posting.
We look forward to hearing from you!