Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) is a Hanger company and a leading provider of Evidence-Based Clinical Programs, Leading-Edge Rehabilitation Technologies and Advanced Therapist Training serving nearly 5,000 post acute and chronic rehab providers throughout the U.S., including the nation's leading Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Home Health and Inpatient/Outpatient organizations nationwide. Together with these progressive therapy providers, ACP is "Revolutionizing Rehabilitation." If you are self-motivated and want to make a difference, ACP is a fast growing, innovative company with opportunities throughout the U.S.
CLINICAL PROGRAM CONSULTANTS
If you have a passion for geriatrics and a love of mentoring…
Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) could be the next logical step in your career! ACP is rapidly expanding its specialized technology-based treatment programs throughout the U.S. and is always seeking new Clinical Program Consultants with an interest in joining our growing family of licensed clinicians in the future.
Physical or Occupational Therapists
ACP Clinical Program Consultants are able to broaden their clinical and teaching skills, while managing their own territories to provide training and support for ACP's advanced therapeutic modalities and evidence-based clinical programs. ACP Clinical Program Consultants are responsible for overall program management with an emphasis on therapist training related to "physical agent modality" applications for aging adults including the following prevalent conditions:
- Assessing and managing acute, sub-acute and chronic pain, including arthritis
- Managing and improving joint mobility, gait, and ADL’s
- Neurological re-education CVA’s, contractures, and other debilitating conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic wounds
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
Speech Language Pathologists
ACP Clinical Program Consultants are able to apply their dysphagia treatment expertise to state-of-the-art technology and provide consultative services to peers on a multi-state scale. ACP Clinical Program Consultants are responsible for training and supporting therapy professionals who treat swallowing disorders. This includes:
- Adjunctive Surface EMG
- Virtual reality exercise
- Oropharyngeal dysphagia treatments
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation
- Therapy Outcomes
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology licensure
- 5+ years clinical practice.
- Long-Term Care or Geriatric Rehab experience preferred
- Training / professional presentation experience and clinical management / leadership history
- Requires travel
- Independent, self-motivated, success-driven, highly organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
You can always find all our available positions by searching Hanger's Careers Page for keyword ACP!