In today’s changing healthcare environment, skilled nursing facility operators face significant challenges including more stringent regulatory compliance, an influx of more post-acute patients, increasing costs, and the continual need to grow their business. ACP’s proven, modality-based clinical programs answer many of these challenges by enabling long-term care and contract rehabilitation providers to treat a broader patient population and more medically complex conditions. Fifteen years in development, ACP’s proven medical technology evidence-based clinical programs and on-site therapist training is now employed by thousands of facilities nationwide, including the most recognized providers in the industry. Welcome to the ACP Advantage.
Improve standards-of-care, outcomes and quality-of-life
- Improve treatment outcomes and optimize functional gains
- Enhance patient care, quality-of-life, independence and discharge destination
- Introduce advanced treatment options for a broader patient population and more medically complex conditions
- Manage pain and edema to allow earlier, more intensive therapy techniques
- Introduce new treatment options for patients who have reached a plateau in their progress or have not responded to traditional therapy interventions
- Treat more medically complex conditions that may not respond to traditional therapy techniques alone, such as urinary incontinence, wounds and neuromuscular conditions
- Provide effective treatment options for other prevalent geriatric conditions including pain, edema, post-acute orthopedic TKA and THA, stroke recovery, neuromuscular dysfunction, contractures, rheumatoid arthritis, knee osteoarthritis, COPD, Herpes Zoster and fall prevention
Improve quality assurance efforts with proactive management of quality indicators, surveys, regulatory compliance and documentation
- Provide more aggressive treatment interventions for conditions targeted in quality indicators, state surveys, and regulatory compliance
- Proactively manage risk and liability associated with falls, urinary incontinence, wounds and other prevalent conditions
Introduce specialized treatment programs, build a stronger clinical practice, grow your therapy business!
- Expand therapy services with treatment options for a broader range of conditions and patients
- Introduce the medical technology and therapist skills required to provide effective sub-acute care and outpatient services
- Create new referral sources, build census, improve quality mix and create differentiation in the community beyond facility amenities, location and cost
- Manage routine costs associated with prevalent conditions such as urinary incontinence, wounds and falls
Improve therapist retention and recruitment
- Enhance therapist retention and recruitment efforts by establishing a more enriching and challenging therapy setting
Create new marketing and referral opportunities
- Strengthen facility image and differentiation for new referrals, improved census and better quality mix
Improve patient outcomes… and business outcomes
ACP’s therapeutic modality equipment, specialized treatment programs and advanced therapist training enable skilled nursing facilities and contract rehab providers to treat a broader patient population and more medically complex conditions. By providing treatment options for conditions that may not respond well to traditional therapy techniques alone, including wounds, urinary incontinence and neuromuscular dysfunction, rehab providers are able to improve patient care and grow their therapy business at the same time.
Manage quality assurance efforts including quality indicators, surveys, regulatory compliance, documentation and risk
ACP’s comprehensive programs help elevate standards of care and introduce "best practice" standards that target key regulatory compliance, quality indicators, survey and documentation requirements to improve quality assurance efforts, moderate risk and minimize denials.
Support the medically appropriate care patients are entitled to in order to improve recovery, function and quality-of-life
ACP’s state-of-the-art physical agent modalities help manage pain and edema. By introducing these proven modalities in conjunction with ACP’s evidence-based clinical protocols, therapists are able to introduce earlier and more intensive therapy interventions to improve outcomes and quality-of-life.
Strengthen quality mix, census, referrals and facility differentiation to build a stronger clinical practice
ACP’s progressive medical technology and "evidence based" clinical programs establish the expertise necessary to treat a broader patient population and more medically complex conditions. By establishing a reputation for clinical excellence, facility operators are able to differentiate themselves beyond facility location, amenities and cost to build census and attract new referrals.
Capitalize on the growing demand for cost-efficient post-acute care and outpatient services
ACP’s evidence-based clinical programs and state-of-the-art therapeutic equipment help rehabilitation providers establish the clinical expertise and credibility needed to serve an increasing number of medically complex, post-acute patients, as well as the growing demand for effective, cost-efficient treatment.
Reduce the growing costs and challenges associated with therapist retention and recruitment
Therapists are attracted to the professional education ACP’s programs provide, as well as the opportunity to work with advanced technology and more progressive treatment protocols. By creating a more stimulating and fulfilling treatment environment, skilled nursing facilities and rehab providers are more successful in their efforts to attract and retain PT’s and OT’s.