ACP’s continence improvement program combines innovative rehabilitation technologies with customized clinical protocols and pathways, advanced therapist training and ongoing support by ACP’s licensed physical and occupational therapists. This fully integrated, non-invasive and highly customizable approach incorporates electrotherapy and exercise along with proven pathways and protocols to substantially improve urinary incontinence, patient outcomes and quality of life.
ACP’s Continence Improvement Program will:
Help Your Patients:
- Decrease bladder leakage
- Strengthen muscles and improve function
- Increase postural control
- Decrease the risk of pressure ulcers
- Improve quality of life
Support Your Clinic Goals to:
- Reduce costs
- Improve quality measures
- Educate and support staff
- Lower hospital recidivism
- Differentiate your clinical practice
On average, ACP customers have 24% better scores on short-stay pressure ulcers and 6% better scores on long-stay urinary tract infection measures compared to non-ACP customers.
– 2017 The Moran Company Five-Star Ratings Study